Wednesday, February 25, 2009

7 Weeks

I am so thankful each morning when I wake up, and especially thankful as each Wednesday goes by and I can say I am another week pregnant. Today I am 7 weeks. The baby is developing hands and feet this week, and is 1/2 an inch long (about the size of a blueberry). It is still so surreal that there is a living thing inside of me that is completely reliant on my health and the choices I make about my body. Since last week, I have been feeling more and more sick. My sick time seems to be in the afternoons for a few hours every day. Dustin has been wonderful, cooking dinner each night and cleaning up, so that I can stay away from the food. Other changes are happening to me; my face is breaking out like crazy and I feel extremely moody and super bloated. My appetite has also completely changed. I can't eat the same portions I am used to. My portions are much smaller, but I have to eat more frequently throughout the day. Next week we will finally visit the doctor and hopefully feel a little closer to our little one. I can't wait! T minus 33 weeks to go.

Love, Future Mommy Erin

2 comments:

  1. I am so happy for you guys! I'm glad that you have started the blog, I keep up better with people electronically. You are halfway thru the hard part of the begining of the pregnancy! The first and last trimester are the hardest, the middle one is a breeze :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so excited for you guys! CONGRATULATIONS! This blog is an awesome idea! Thanks for including me so I can follow along with the most exciting time in your lives! :) xxxooo Love, Joann

    ReplyDelete