Monday, August 24, 2009

Baby and I are so Spoiled!













Tessa through me a surprise shower this weekend. I did know something was coming, but just didn't know when. I thought I was going over to her house to hang out, go get pedicures, and the boys could play cornhole. I immediately noticed that her culd-a-sac was full of cars. Thank goodness I put on makeup that day :)

It was a fabulous shower! Great friends and good neighbors. I feel very fortunate to have such loving caring people around me. Kristin planned the games. We played this hilarious game where there were different chocolate candy bars melted in diapers. We had to guess which candy it was by looking, smelling, and even tasting the candy. It was interesting :) Baby Schularick has almost gotten everything off of her registry! I think we will be more than set when she decides to make her arrival. Great big thanks to my bff Tessa!!!

1 comment:

  1. Dang girl! You are making out like a bandit!!

    Can't wait to see this little nugget of happiness.

    ReplyDelete