Saturday, August 8, 2009

I Love my Mommy Mobile!




I'm just plain exhausted! I started back to school this week, getting my classroom together and going to tons of meetings. The students start on Monday. I think my body got used to sitting around a majority of the summer, because it's having a hard time going back to work. The scary thing is that I don't even have the students to deal with yet. Anyway, because of this, my feet have really begun to swell up and my lower back is beginning to hurt a lot. It will be an interesting 2+ more months of school before my little one arrives :)

On a happier note, I got a new car! With our impending parenthood soon approaching, my little two door 2002 Mitsubishi Mirage just wasn't gonna cut it. I couldn't imagine getting my baby girl in and out of that back seat, and it didn't have many safety features that cars have today. So, Dustin and I did tons of research, looked at nearly 20 different sedans, crossovers, and SUV's, and decided to go with a Ford Edge. It's absolutely beautiful and has tons of space for our family! I'm looking forward to taking it on long trips back to PA. I got just a little emotional when they took away my Mirage, which was quite a surprise to me, because I was sick of that car. But, it was the very first car I ever bought myself after college. Silly pregnancy hormones.

Doctors appt check-up this coming Tuesday and another ultrasound the following week. I'll keep you updated.

T-minus 9 weeks to go!!!

Erin

1 comment:

  1. That's a pretty chic Mom-Mobile you have. LOOOOVE the color ;)

    Miss you muchly girl.

    ReplyDelete