Thursday, March 19, 2009

10.5 Weeks and Already Feeling Better!

Hello All,
I'm not sure how many people are actually interested enough to read this regularly, but it's fun for me regardless. I'm in the middle of my 10th week now and I'm already beginning to feel a lot better! For about 5 days now, I have been feeling really hungry, and only feel slightly nauseus after eating, but I am keeping everything down. I'm just so glad to be feeling better, I didn't know if I was gonna make it :) I haven't gained any of the weight back that I lost, but my stomach seems to be getting a little bigger and rounder in the last week or so. My regular pants are getting pretty snug. Dustin and I are just now beginning to really think a little bit more about plans. We've been getting some info on my maternity leave policy, are planning to open a seperate savings account to start putting money away specifically for the baby (eventually to start saving for college), and pricing baby furniture and checking out the prices of diapers and formulas. In just another week and a half we'll finally hear our little ones heart beat! Then, we can finally share our secret with everyone (there are still some who do not know). I'm also trying to decide if I want to wait until 20 weeks and have an ultrasound at my doctors office to find out the sex, or do I want to go to one of those ultrasound places were you can get 3D & 4D ultrasounds and find out the sex as early as 16 weeks. Hmmm...anyone have any advice?
Love,
Future Mommy Erin

1 comment:

  1. My friend, Ginny went to a 3D place last week. She already knew what it was so it wasn't that exciting for her but I think if you do it b/f finding out the sex, it is def. worth it. It it cool how much you can see on those things. She is 30 weeks so he is in a bit of a ball but if you did it sooner you would be albe to see more. I don't think you are going to be able to wait that long to find out what the little one is. It is harder when you find out you are pg. right off the back, everything seems to take longer.

    I'm glad that you are feeling better! I love it that you blog since I don't get to see you on a regular basis.

    ReplyDelete