Friday, March 6, 2009

1st Doctors Appt

Our little one and I had our first doctors appt yesterday. We were at the office for almost 2 full hours! They gave us lots and lots of information to read through and lots of pamphlets of choices we need to make. They were a little concerned about me being so sick and losing a few pounds so far, so they prescribed me phenergan. However, they mentioned that it makes you extremely tired, so not to take it at work or when I'm going to drive a car. I guess I can only take it on weekends? They kept getting on me about eating fruits and veggies right now, but I can barely eat anything... They confirmed my pregnancy again with a urine sample, and also took blood to do another band of tests. Dustin was with me and had a smile on his face the whole time, just trying to take everything in (except when they took my blood, he had to leave the room...hehe). They did a complete physical exam and said everything looks and feels great. Unfortunetly, we didn't get to hear the heartbeat or see any cool pics of our little one yet. We go back on April 1st to hear the heartbeat. I think that appt will make the pregnancy even more real and exciting! Oh, by the way, my due date is October 12th!
Love,
Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment