Thursday, May 28, 2009

Half Way There!

I am officially 20 weeks pregnant this week, half way to meeting our little bundle of joy. This puts me right in the middle of my 5th month of pregnancy. The good stuff happening to my body so far; great finger nails, fast growing hair, my arms, legs, and face are getting thinner, and boobs are getting bigger. The bad stuff; my face is constantly terribly broken out, I don't sleep well, I have a crazy pregnancy rash on my right arm that won't go away, and I get really tired doing anything physical really fast. Dustin and I are having lots of fun planning the nursery. We will be going furniture shopping and work will start on the nursery in the next couple of weeks. We also finished our registries :)
T minus 20 weeks to go :)
Love, Erin

No comments:

Post a Comment